June 24, 2010

Curiosity Of A Very Cute Kitten!

I recently visited a friend in London and was introduced to her new kitten - Chloe. I had never encountered a Bengal cat before so I had no idea what to expect. Needless to say, I was completely charmed by her! Chloe has a delightful sense of fun, is very affectionate and incredibly inquisitive. She is also the prettiest kitten I have ever seen.

Not having seen my friend for some time, I had taken her a small gift - a wicker basket of Cumbrian local produce (honey, preserves, biscuits and fudge - things that Cumbria excels in!). After unwrapping the gift, the basket was left on the floor. You can probably guess the rest! I grabbed my little video camera and here's the result ...


Chloe even came with us to the local pub where my friend and I enjoyed a delicious Eton Mess.